SLIDE – STACK – SWING – FOLD
- Your choice of standard, high-performance, or lowline sills for greater accessibility.
- Wide rollers for smooth operation.
- Screen doors can be fitted easily to the outside.
- A range of single and multi-point locks.
- Can be single or double glazed.
- A huge variety of performance-glass options to maximise energy efficiency.
- Three-panel stacking door opens to two-thirds of its width. And if you select a bi-parting option, it can span eight metres!
- Seamlessly connects your home to the great outdoors.
- Great for ventilation.
- Flyscreens that tuck neatly into the head and sill – no more ugly rivets.
- Unused internal tracks are filled to keep the door sill clear from dust and debris.
- Can be single or double-glazed.
- Heavy duty rollers smooth operation.
- Ideal for use as a front door or anywhere in your home.
- Flyscreens tuck neatly into the outside frame – no more ugly rivets.
- When used as a French door, the two doors achieve a seamlessly flush look.
- Rebated door stiles that close flush and provide superior weather protection.
- Can be double-glazed.
- Heavy duty hinges and hardware to prevent sagging.
- Panels glide effortlessly on bottom rollers – no need for an overhead lintel to support the door.
- Unique, stylish, extra-wide top and bottom rails give the door the chunky appearance of traditional timber designs.
- Choose from a huge range of hardware options.
- Features a hinge between the door panels and a built-in handle, making it easy to close.